Cannabis-industry events are coming back after a huge wipeout in 2020 due to Covid-19. And we couldn’t be happier about it!
Tired of staying home and want to do something fun? Here’s a list of Cannabis-industry events that haven’t been canceled:
- Budtender Awards – Las Vegas – May 21-23 and Sept 30 to Oct 2
The Budtender Awards is an annual event in Las Vegas not only honoring Budtenders, but also connecting the entire cannabis community & consumers.
- NORML Legal Seminar – Aspen – June 3-5
Every year, NORML’s attorneys meet in Aspen, Colorado to swap drug-war stories and hang out at Hunter Thompson’s Owl Ranch. The event will take place on June 3-5.
- CHAMPS Trade Show – Las Vegas – July 27-29
CHAMPS is one of the top cannabis B2Bs events! They’re next show is at the Las Vegas Convention Center from July 27-29.
- Cannabis Conference – Las Vegas – August 24-25
Cannabis Conference 2021, presented by Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Dispensary, and Hemp Grower, will bring industry stakeholders together to engage the biggest opportunities and challenges facing the legal cannabis market. The three-day event will be held at Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nev., on August 24-26, 2021.
- The Southern Hemp Expo – Raleigh, NC Sept 2-4
The Southern Hemp Expo 2021 will feature over 250+ exhibitors, three full days of expo hall and three stages of education including the premier Let’s Talk Hemp Conferences.
- Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival – Manchester – TN Sept 3-5
The Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival is an American annual four-day music festival developed and produced by Superfly Presents and AC Enternainment. The line-up includes Foo Fighters and Tame Impala.
- The State of Cannabis – Los Angeles/hybrid – Sept 17-19
This California event is returning in hybrid fashion on September 17-19. Cannabis will be the focus on the opening day and psychedelics on the second. Attendees take a field trip to West Hollywood on the final day.
- Hall of Flowers – Santa Rosa Sept 22-23 – Palm Springs Dec 8-9
Hall of Flowers is a licensed, industry-only, highly curated B2B show designed to facilitate commerce between our vast network of premium licensed cannabis brands and retailers.
- Women in Cannabis Expo – Reno – Sept 27-29
The Women in Cannabis Expo was established to connect women from all over the United States and the World who are working within or looking to join the cannabis industry.
- New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival – Oct 8-17
The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, founded in April 1970, is held in the largest city in the state of Louisiana in the United States. New Orleans is known for its lively music scene and endless nightlife, the perfect place to celebrate one of the oldest festivals in existence
- MJBizCon – Las Vegas Oct 20-22
MJBizCon, is the preeminent Marijuana Business Conference to drive deals and forge valuable connections with cannabis professionals in business today.
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo – New York – Nov 4-6
CWCB Expo events are the leading trade shows and conferences for the cannabis, CBD and hemp industries.
- Cannabis Business Summit & Expo – San Francisco Dec 15-17
The industry’s most influential trade show is coming back to San Francisco! At the premier cannabis business event, industry entrepreneurs, experts, and thought leaders will come together to learn, network, and discover new products & services to help their businesses grow.
- Lift & Co. Expo – Toronto July 16-18
Featuring hundreds of exhibitors, a band of forward-thinking speakers, and the movers & shakers of the industry, Lift & Co. Expo is the meeting place for cannabis consumers, professionals and media.
- International Cannabis Business Conference – Berlin, July 7-8 – Zurich, Aug 31
Offering world-class industry networking opportunities, the Berlin International Cannabis Business Conference is the largest B2B trade event in Europe.
- Spannabis – Barcelona – SPAIN 8-10th of October 2021
Europe’s largest marijuana event attracts 35,000 attendees. It’s a seed buyer’s paradise. Smokers have congregated in Barcelona each March for Spannabis since 2002.